A HEALTHY PERSON IS A HAPPY PERSON!
rev32 - CLUB SPORT OREGON
Club Sport, Oregon, started this program over a year ago and they have had some impressive numbers. In 2014, the group lost collectively over 800+ lbs. of fat while also gaining nearly 100 lbs. of muscle, and innumerable amounts of inches.
The Qi Spot and Club Sport Oregon are working together to provide holistic wellness to our patients, clients and corporate partners. The Qi Spot endorses this program because it is built around reality - we all want you to make changes that you can sustain for the long while still maintaining a good quality of life.
Transformations has changed the lives of over 3,000 participants using a no-nonsense approach and accountability. You’ll optimize your metabolism, lose fat and increase lean muscle mass. This guided progression-based, results-driven exercise and nutrition program will give you sustainable lifelong changes!
- 8 weeks, 32 workouts
- Daily Nutrition coaching
- Nutrition Seminars
- 4 Transformation ONLY Yoga classes
- 2 Acupuncture visits (additional cost - medical insurance may cover this)
- InBody and circumference measurements (Weeks 1, 4, and 8)
- Fit Tests
- Private FaceBook page
- Group Training and Personal Coaching
- Friendship and Camaraderie
- And MOST IMPORTANTLY - RESULTS!!
Benefits of the program
- Individual attention
- Group social support
- Camaraderie among participants
- Pushing yourself to try the most challenging exercises and scaling back as needed
- Lower levels of stress
- Increased immunity
- Increased energy and motivation
- Increased well-being
- More restful sleep
- Less or eliminated pain issues caused by repetitive motion
- We do not cut calories, we change the source!
- Pace your calorie instake: WHEN you eat is as important as WHAT you eat.
- Always be prepared!
Club Sport members is $1,299. Price for non-members is $1,499 ($200 can be applied to enrollment fee upon joining).
How do I start
Contact Transformations trainer Jason Buhay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (503) 310-0648.